*snicerfits herself to death* Mactards have done it again, this is so frigging hilarious.
As everyone is aware, I'm sure by advertisements and the net, the Macbook Air has hit the market. Although this one has me in stiches, literally. This is such a friggin hilarious laptop I have to drop what I'm doing just to get a good laugh at it.
For those that may not have seen or heard of it, here's a YouTube video to let you know what I'm talking about:
However some reasons why this sucks:
1) 1 USB port, no firewire, no ethernet ports
2) No removable battery...so much for a spare.
3) 2 GB of sauntered memory, yeps thats right folks, you can't change around the RAM without voiding the warranty on the damned thing, same thing with the battery
4)Slow 4200 hard drive rpm, no speedy 7200 hard drive for anyone wanting something current and modern
5) No Optical drive...no DVDs or CDs for you!
6) Slow processor...1.6 C2D, slowest of the Core 2 Duo processors available
7) Mono Speakers...no stereo sound
8) 80 GB hard drive, not going to get much storage out of this puppy.
9) Impractical design....there are reasons laptops are manufactured with sturdier frames, so that they aren't fragile or so thin they can be dropped or broken.
10) Price...anyone wanna pay $1800-$3000 for a laptop with all these issues?
I don't think so, I was thoroughly amused reading the specs on this machine, but yet again, it seems Apple and its Mactards are once again moving us in the direction of the stone age. Cute design? Possibly, personally if I'm going to have a laptop, I want one I can keep tabs on, and my faithfull Toshiba is never out of sight or mind, or blown away by a tuft of wind either.
To end this on, here's a nice parody to give everyone a chuckle:
Thanks for hearing my Mac bitch. Hope this gave you a few laughs...